Property Management & Letting Services in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and London
For over 20-years we’ve been assisting investors, landlords and tenants to realise their property ambitions and to make the very best returns from their property in the UK.
With many of our private clients based overseas we have developed systems and procedures to suit their many different circumstances; we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach to property management.
We are fully aware that your investment(s) are of the uttermost importance to you, this is why we have designed a user friendly, UK hosted, cloud based portal that gives you peace of mind. Our portal is accessible via a computer, Iphone, Android and tablet enabling you to view your property, see the latest tenancy agreement, inventories and even your monthly rental statements, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
Our Property Management & Letting services include:
- The preparation of measured Floorplans accompanied by professional commissioned photographs.
- The implementation of a full marketing package including advertising the property on our website, Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location. We will also notify our corporate clients and tenants in waiting with matching criteria.
- Obtain an Energy Performance Certificate prior to marketing your property (if one does not already exist). This is a legal requirement and the certificate lasts for 10 years.
- Where appropriate obtain a gas safety certificate from a qualified GAS SAFE registered engineer. This is a legal requirement and is performed annually.
- Arrange and conduct viewings as and when required with prospective tenants.
- Undertake credit checks via Let Alliance on all prospective tenants that will assess “affordability” and, amongst other things, verify the applicant’s employment status.
- Purchase Rental Guarantee insurance free of charge for the initial 12 months.
- Prepare and arrange for the Lease or Tenancy Agreement to be signed by the Tenant.
- Prepare detailed Inventory including photographs, schedules of (a) Contents, (b) Condition, (c) Meter readings and (d) All keys.
- Collect security deposit funds equal to a minimum of 6 weeks rent, paid by the tenant, and held in trust within “The Deposit Protection Service” (a government backed scheme) for the settlement of any dilapidations when the tenancy comes to an end.
- Collect the first advance payment of rent together with all subsequent payments throughout the tenancy by standing order.
- Notify Local Authorities of change of occupancy and utility companies of change of user.
- Manage and arrange repairs where applicable (24 hour call-out)
- Deal with any statutory notices throughout the course of the tenancy.
- Undertake redecoration and refurbishment as required.
- Deal with Check-Out and all End of Tenancy requirements.
Fill in our contact on the right-hand side to enquire about our property management & letting services.